Commercial mortgages, or business mortgages, are products which are used to finance the purchase of commercial premises, to release capital in company-owned property or to acquire a business in its entirety.
Learn more today about how your company could utilise a commercial mortgage from one of our industry-leading brokers. Our regulated finance professionals will set out all the relevant facts and figures, highlighting the potential options from a range of recognised and specialist lenders.
– We advise individuals, partnerships, SMES and larger companies
– We provide relevant advice before you make purchasing and strategic decisions
– Applications for commercial mortgages are processed quickly and efficiently
Whether you need to purchase new premises or release equity from your existing property, a commercial mortgage may be the solution you require.
We provide the following services:
- Free quotes with no obligations
- Applications for business and commercial mortgages of any amount over £25,000
- The option to pay interest only at the beginning of the loan term
- Variable or fixed-interest rate options, with the option to change from one to another
- Repayment terms from one to 40 years
- Loan to value up to 75%
- Loan to value higher with additional security or with sitting tenants
- No proof of income required and arrears and CCJ’s considered
Banks and other lenders typically ask for deposits of between 25% and 40% of the value of the property or entity being acquired, with the length of commercial mortgages ranging from a year to 40 years. Advisers will provide you with quotes based on the information provided and to best fit your circumstances, depending on what you require and the details of your business plan.
Purchasing a business or commercial property by securing commercial lending can be a complex and time-consuming exercise, but our team of regulated and qualified brokers make obtaining a business mortgage or commercial mortgage a straight forward and swift process.
Buy-to-let mortgages are a specific type of commercial mortgage and we also offer specialist buy-to-let advice.
Lenders tend assess your business to verify your ability to make the repayments and to offer you a suitable interest rate. An experienced professional team of UK-wide commercial mortgage experts will guide you through each step of this process.
The type of premises you are require financing for may include the following types of commercial property:
– Care Homes
– Childcare centres
– Fast Food Outlets
– Hotels and Guest Houses
– Industrial facilities
– Land with / without planning permission
– Licensed Premises
– Night clubs and social clubs
– Petrol Stations
– Retail Units
– Residential property to rent
– Storage facilities
Mortgages are available for nearly every type of business, including retailers, contractors, agencies, professional & personal services, wholesalers, manufacturers, restaurants and more.
For any advice required on how to get a business or commercial mortgage from a specialist lender, contact us today and our team will provide you with the most suitable solution.