Are you a Beatles aficionado or a Sex Pistols maniac? Do you have old Bowie vinyls and Classical recordings tucked away? If you do, you’re probably not inclined to part with your collection – but you might change your mind when you see the prices they go for.
A new infographic from MrGamez shows the most expensive record prices on the market today.
The top five include: The Sex Pistols, The Beatles and Paul McCartney.
1. God Save The Queen – The Sex Pistols – £8,600.00
2. Please Please Me – The Beatles – £6,766.67
3. Introducing… The Beatles – £6,157.13
4. Bach / Mozart : Violin Concertos – Gioconda De Vito / Rafael Kubelik – £4,999.00
5. Ram – Paul McCartney – £4,104.75.
There are a further 20 records listed on the infographic below.
If you have a stash of records up in the loft, then why not pay it a visit. It may just pay for your next holiday or a conservatory on your house.