Your home is your castle
Your home is your castle and 2019 seems to be the year of truly integrating the best smart home technologies into the castle walls. Even though you most probably have dabbled in the smart home technologies field before 2019, now is the time to go all in. You are already using smart technologies every day. From your smartphone to efficient lighting in your backyard, smart technologies are woven into societal fabric and the advantages are plentiful.
The advancements made in technology happens rapidly and it seems as if there are new features being introduced every day. This is especially true when it comes to smart home technologies. In an attempt to make buildings more environmentally friendly, solutions covering everything from solar panels on the roof to a more efficient use of water. There really is no end to the possibilities and this is before even having mentioned anything to do with security, which is one of the most advanced fields within smart home technologies. What exactly is smart technologies then?
Well, simply put it is devices and systems aimed at making life more easy to manage by incorporating the element of AI into everyday appliances and home systems many of which are available online. Costco offers for instance devices such as robot vacuum cleaners. Improve your life, save money and stay up to date with the latest advancements in smart home technologies by checking out this list of the most popular items of 2019.
What you should be buying
1. Amazon Echo (2nd Generation)
– this speaker is affordable and has many desirable features such as being able to connect to other smart products in your home. The device also has 360° audio and noise cancellation technology. This allows you to be heard from anywhere in its vicinity.
2. Philips Hue lightbulbs
– by using Philips Hue lightbulbs you are able to control everything from dimming to the colour when it comes to light sources in your home. The lightbulbs come in colour but you can also purchase the white version. In terms of optimizing your light sources, there really is no better choice.
3. TP-Link HS200
– in relation to lightbulbs the TP-Link HS200 is the perfect option when it comes to smart light switches. There is no end to the possibilities with this smart light switch, it is even possible to, while connected to the right app, turn off the light in different rooms while you are in another. The light switch is compatible with most smart home systems.
– control the air temperature in your home with voice commands and as it is designed to cover all areas of the house, you are able to control even the rooms you are not currently in. The Ecobee4 thermostat is compatible with most smart home systems and is an environmental friendly way of making sure that the house is being energy efficient.
5. NetGear Arlo Q
– the best choice when it comes to home security. The NetGear Arlo Q combines high-quality video and audio as well as images of your home. It’s possible to cover all areas of the home by customizing where the cameras are placed and there is a time-based feature for your convenience.
6. Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker with SmartChef Technology
– very impressive name for a very impressive grill. Know when the grill is ready for cooking as well as what the temperature is at all times
7. Perfect Bake Pro
– the days when you struggled to decide what to make based on the ingredients you have at home are gone, this smart home device generates recipe based on what you have available. Customize the recipe to fit the number of people coming over and the device will even help you to measure correctly.
8. Ecovacs Deebot N79S
– this is the device to choose if you are sick of spending time vacuuming instead of doing something fun like hanging out with friends. The device is compatible with several smart home systems and has a long battery life, which is preferable if you live somewhere with large spaces.
9. LG Smart TV
– connect all your streaming services, your cable box and other devices to one source. Use the voice control capabilities to search for different shows and films. The LG Smart TV offers a unique TV experience and you will be hard pressed to ever switch back once you have grown accustomed to its many features.
This list includes the most popular smart home technologies in 2019. It covers almost every aspect in your home from cooking to smart lighting and environmental options for thermostats. By making your home more energy efficient it will also be more environmentally friendly and you will save money as well. Make sure to check out these smart home technologies today!