Along with theoretical and practical assignments, students also have to do creative work. When it comes to writing an essay, this task may cause some difficulties for the student.
An essay is a work of small volume of free composition, which reflects the author’s personal opinion on a particular topic. Simply put, the author expresses his own point of view on this or that issue. This type of prose allows examiners to quickly assess a person’s ability to reason logically, be able to express their own ideas, and think creatively.
Is there a difference?
It would seem that there is no difference between writing a term paper or an essay. But this is far from it. Each type of student work has its peculiarities in structure and content. And to get a high grade, it is important to understand the difference.
The distinction between essays and other genres of prose:
- The essay is devoted to the disclosure of only one topic.
- The author expresses his own opinion and does not claim to be absolutely right.
- Most often, the author’s reflections offer a new vision of the problem, which may differ from the generally accepted opinion.
- According to the style of writing the essay can be attributed to philosophical reasoning, journalism, or fiction.
- A brief form of presentation. The essay may not exceed the number of pages set by the university.
How to write a good finance essay
Finance essays are common assignments for students studying finance. Finance refers to one of the popular topics for applicants when interviewing as a candidate for a job at a company. With its help, the employer can understand the breadth of your outlook, how well you navigate financial issues and concepts, as well as your own moods and attitudes towards some event or fact.
Work on the essay implies:
- reliance on information sources (lectures, notes, textbooks, articles);
- analysis of approaches, methods, and results of research;
- the logic of the construction of arguments;
- the validity of one’s own position.
If you are not ready to write an essay on your own and are looking for a quick and proven way to solve this task, then a custom finance essay writing service is just what you need! The Get finance essay authors have written many educational works on this subject. They are well versed in the subtleties of preparing essays and other tasks.
Essential rules when writing a finance essay
If you decide to write an essay on your own, it is important to follow the essential rules:
- The title is mandatory.
- The introduction and conclusion emphasize the importance of the question (in the introduction it is asked, in the conclusion-the author makes a conclusion).
- The text must contain paragraphs. Each new paragraph should follow logically from the previous one. The author’s thoughts should not be interrupted and jump from one idea to another.
- Unlike an article or essay, the nature of the narrative in an essay is more emotional and simple. It uses spoken language. Short, succinct sentences.
An essay can be divided into two types:
- Written on behalf of the author and expressing only the opinion of the author
- Listing the opinions of authorities in the field and showing the author’s attitude toward those opinions.
Finance essay refers to the second type.
Scheme for writing an essay on finance:
To be successful in your essay writing assignment, follow the following outline:
- Choose a relevant financial topic.
- Find tutorials on finance, interviews with corporate owners, and the latest economic news related to the topic of the essay.
- Give examples of statements made by well-known scientists or large businessmen regarding the chosen topic.
- Write down your attitude to each statement. Please specify whether you support this statement. Specify why.
- Draw conclusions.
- Check the essay for the absence of ambiguous statements, long sentences, too figurative, and verbose descriptions.
- At the end of the essay, specify the list of references or Internet sources.
Do not forget that the quality of writing an essay on finance is influenced by the following factors:
- the source material;
- the author’s understanding of the problem, the definition of a personal position;
- correctly selected arguments.
Observing these rules, writing about finance and business won’t be a challenging task. You will be able to get excellent marks and enjoy the work done!