Admiral Markets Review, published on the Traders Union website by financial experts and analysts, contains the fullest scope of information about all areas of activity of the broker: its trading conditions, investment and bonus programs, offers for partners and other features.
In Admiral Markets Review, you can find broker analysis by criteria and popularity dynamics among its customers, compare the broker’s key trading conditions with those of the competitors, look through customer reviews and trading conditions of Admiral Markets: minimum deposit and leverage, spread and minimum lot, order execution speed and peculiarities of working with the company.
Traders read Admiral Markets Review on the Traders Union website, as it is where you can find the fullest, most authentic expert information about the company in one place.
Admiral Markets Review — methodology of broker analysis
Before publishing a detailed broker review, Traders Union financial experts study the company’s website, test registration and opening of trading accounts, perform trading transactions and check whether the real trading conditions on the account with the broker correspond to the ones the broker has published on its website.
In other words, Traders Union specialists conduct not only an external audit of the broker, but also perform an internal inspection of its services – this kind of serious professional approach to preparation of Admiral Markets Review by Traders Union guarantees that the information is up to date, which attracts attention of the beginners and professional traders.
During the so-called ‘audit’, the following criteria of the broker are checked:
● Technical. The broker’s website is studied: functionality of the Personal cabinet and the speed of operation of the broker’s services are checked.
● Trading. The broker’s trading platform is tested: its operation, features, instruments and additional features and possibilities.
● Service. Contact is established with the broker’s customer support: each channel of communication is checked for different issues; the speed and quality of responses of the support team are recorded.
● Financial. The timeframe for deposits and withdrawals is studied: payment systems the broker provides access to are checked, presence of non-trading commissions and their size are established.
● Legal. Regulatory documents of the broker are studied: client agreement, regulation on trading transactions and charging swaps, conditions of earning bonuses and the rules on filing claims.
Admiral Markets Review by Traders Union is regularly updated and published in different languages, which attracts traders from all over the world.
The key objective of Traders Union is to create an independent broker review, in which the traders will be able to find the fullest expert information in one place, without spending time on independent studying and checking of all services of the brokerage company.
Become a member of Traders Union and get more latest information about Forex brokers!