Mobile payments are one aspect of the online gambling industry that is becoming increasingly popular among players. Nowadays, the vast majority of top-notch gambling and betting sites offer mobile payment options to all their customers.
The mobile payment trend on online betting sites is likely to continue in the coming years. The reason for this is that the number of people with smartphones and a stable internet connection is growing.
Mobile phones are hassle-free and more convenient to use for bettors around the world. This is why online operators make sure to optimize all of their services for any mobile device.
How to Make a Deposit Using a Mobile Payment Option
Making a deposit at your favorite betting site with a mobile payment method is not a complicated issue. Today, when mobile penetration is high, people see mobile payments as part of everyday life and have no problem making any transactions.
So, to get started at a betting site with a mobile payment method, you need to follow the next few steps:
- Sign in to your online betting account.
- Head to the “Cashier” section and choose a pay-by-phone method.
- Select the amount you wish to deposit and enter your phone number.
- Enter the verification code that you have received via SMS (this is for security purposes).
- Play now and pay later, with the amount you’ve deposited deducted from your monthly phone bill.
What About Withdrawals?
While pay-by-phone options at online gambling sites are ideal for deposits, users cannot make any withdrawals with these payment methods.
As you don’t provide any bank or card details when you confirm a transaction with pay-by-phone methods, you won’t be able to cash out.
However, reputable sites will always have alternative payment methods that players will be able to use for withdrawals. They can vary from e-Wallets to credit or debit cards and even cryptocurrencies, so you are well covered.
Payment methods like PayPal usually grow their line of business, so reputable gambling sites ensure to integrate them and offer them for withdrawals.
The Best Pay by Phone Methods Available for Gambling
Online operators keep up with all the latest trends in the world. Currently, we are witnessing the rise of AI, which is something new that online gambling sites are investigating.
So, as you would expect, there is not just one payment method that you can utilize when you bet from your mobile phone. The best available pay-by-phone options at betting sites are:
- Boku is arguably the best option in order to bet using a phone bill. It is a universally respected option, and it is free to use.
- Payforit—most players in Europe use Payforit, but that doesn’t mean that it is not available in other regions of the world. There are no additional fees when making a deposit with Payforit.
- Zimpler – countries like Sweden and Finland utilize Zimpler the most, and some estimates say that it is the largest pay-by-phone service in the industry. Of course, you will get a confirmation SMS when you make a deposit, so Zimpler is entirely safe to use.
Why do Bettors Love Pay by Phone Options?
It should be obvious to you that mobile payments are extremely popular at online betting sites.
The mobile payment service allows players to make simple transactions. Therefore, no matter what they do online, convenience will prevail among people all the time.
Besides, there are many reasons why bettors love using pay-by-phone payment methods when wagering online, with some of the most common being:
- You don’t need to provide bank details – security should always be the number one concern for online betting sites. So, what better way to ensure it than to not ask for any credit card information? There are plenty of tips you can use to make sure your data is safe from a breach. Yet, pay-by-phone methods ease the pressure on yourself a bit.
- You have instant control over your funds and a good overview of how much you have spent.
- Boku, Zimpler, and Payforit offer safe and free deposits.
- You only need to verify your transaction via SMS, and you will be ready to play in a matter of seconds.
Mobile users appear to benefit from developments in the online gambling world. Every operator now seems to be mobile-friendly first, and they make sure to create a tailor-made offer for mobile users.
Apart from being able to play games on your mobile phone at any time and place, you are now able to make deposits directly from your phone bill.
All you need to do is register at an online gambling site that best matches your taste, head to the “Cashier” section, and choose a pay-by-phone payment method. You will be asked to verify your number with an SMS code, and you are ready to start playing.
Pay-by-phone works very simply – play now and pay later. So it seems like the future of online gambling just lies there.